Not Again (Not a nuts-n-bolts post)(was email in libraries)

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Thu May 29 19:22:00 EDT 1997

One of the neat things about listservs is that they can support multiple
threads.
I have never had a problems with on going threads that bore me.
Not every thread is interesting, so I just press my delete key: no
problemo.
Besides, this list doesn't generate more that 20 or 30 posts a day, so
it's really  not that big a deal, anyway.

I think we should either accept the fact that this list is now really
two lists, one devoted to technical matters and one devoted to
theoretical discussions, or split it into two lists.

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
          Phone:     (503) 675-2537
          Fax:           (503) 635-4171
          E-mail:      dburt at ci.oswego.or.us