Not again

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Thu May 29 11:55:53 EDT 1997

Mercy please -- not another endless (and ultimately fruitless) round of
philosophical tirades.
Maybe I am wrong and this kind of thing is the purpose of this list.  If so
forgive this comment and please suggest to me another listserve where the
emphasis is on practical how-tos, product evaluations, procedures etc.
Things that are important to those of us 'in the trenches' struggling daily
to keep an efficient effective service running under guidelines others have
already set.
I assure you this is directed at no one and I have no desire to stifle any
debate -- Just looking for something that seems to be lost here.

-- All standard disclaimers --
Paul H. Gray
Learning Resources Manager   *VOICE (817)515-6623
TCJC NE LRC                  *FAX (817)515-6275
828 Harwood Road             *E-MAIL phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054