e-mail in libraries

Leslie M Kuizema lhaack at alumni.sils.umich.edu
Wed May 28 12:19:50 EDT 1997

Just a thought...
Could one use email to contact an "expert" in a particular field?  Would
that fit your definition of research?  Also, how did you become the one
to judge what an appropriate use of the internet is?  Many of my patrons
use the internet to find recipes.  Is this a valid use???

Leslie Kuizema
Asst Head/Adult Services
Bloomingdale Public Library
Bloomingdale Illinois