Email headers

Claudia Rebaza crebaza at ocean.st.usm.edu
Fri May 16 11:33:23 EDT 1997

Add my vote to either this suggestion or an identification that will show
up in the subject line to identify the group the message was directed to.
                                Claudia Rebaza
                        Information Services Librarian
		Cook Library,  University of Southern Mississippi
           crebaza at ocean.st.usm.edu & http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~crebaza/