MS Exchange Question

Sweeting, Floyd SWEETING at frick.org
Fri May 16 10:44:00 EDT 1997

Bart,
I'm not the technical wiz around here and play more of an administrative
role so excuse my naive understanding of these things but sometimnes I
do get my hands dirty.  We just went from MSMail to Exchange and we had
to use the export function in MSMAIL to create a file called export.mmf
and then use the import function on Exchange to bring it in.  Curiously
there was no export option in Exchange). I found the .pst files and .pab
files in C:/Windows/ on my machines.

If someone explains to you how this all works, please forward me.

Thanks,
Floyd Sweeting, Head of Information Systems
The Frick Collection