Porn on Yahooligans -Reply -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Mon May 12 11:33:52 EDT 1997

I agree that Yahoo would not have intentionally put a porn
site on Yahooligans, but I'd still let them know about it if you
still have the URL.  I'd agree that hacking your cache is
possible, but seems unlikely.  More likely they made a
simple error, or else some porn site put up something
child-appropriate and then changed it to porn.

Either way, I'm sure the Yahooligans folks would appreciate
knowing about it.

We regularly express our concern on sites that disappear or
aren't updated, and how we keep links current when they
aren't updated.  This is much the same thing....perhaps a
site that radically changed content.

dan