Mouse balls

Susan Oliver olivers at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Mon May 12 08:11:22 EDT 1997

We glue our mice closed with Crazy Glue.  Yes, it means we cannot clean
them, but balls are so easily stolen and not so easily replaced so we
still come out ahead.  And if you work at it you can open it every so
often to clean them.

Susan Oliver                    olivers at work.thpl.lib.fl.us
North Tampa Library
8916 North Boulevard		813-975-2111
Tampa, FL  33604
Humans are not the only species on earth, we just act like it.