Presentations Advice

Reeder Norm Reeder.Norm at mail.ci.torrance.ca.us
Thu May 8 15:56:05 EDT 1997

I've faced the same problems with live demos.  PC Magazine a few
issues ago evaluated most of the Web Whaker type programs so you may
want to look at that.  I think it was an issue dealing with "tools"
for the PC.

For ALA this Summer, I decided just to copy and paste in screens
direct from the internet into PowerPoint and this works just fine.  If
you do them in sequence, it almost seems like you are live.

Thanks

Norm Reeder
Library Services Manager
Torrance Public Library
3301 Torrance Blvd
Torrance, CA 90503
310-618-5950
reeder.norm at mail.ci.torrance.ca.us
The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the City
of Torrance