URLs in web-based catalog records (856 marc field)

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez agarza at ci.mty.itesm.mx
Wed May 7 12:51:16 EDT 1997

What we are doing is a bit different than pointing to 'the same' resource
on the Internet of, say, TIME Magazine. Since we have Web pages defined
for databases such as ABI-Inform, we have hyperlinked our III Webpac to
the appropriate database for each journal we own (when that journal is in
that database). We still haven't decided what to do for the site that's
mantained on the Internet that mirrors the articles for each journal...

_ alejandro garza _________________ __ _ _  _    _
  ITESM Centro de Informacion-Biblioteca Monterrey
  agarza at campus.mty.itesm.mx
_ http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx/ ____ __ _ _  _    _