cyberfiltering: just say no -Reply

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Tue May 6 16:24:12 EDT 1997

        My wife worked a summer job long ago ripping the covers off of
unsold magazines ( the covers are returned as proof while the mag is
dumped). As most of the magazines were porno, women were hired exclusively
for this job as men tended to stop and go "WOW!" a lot more. She especially
enjoyed listing her occupation as 'stripper' on her tax form that year.

|   Stephen S. Hooley         |  Statesboro Ga
|  Romulan Tech Assistant     |  Home of the
|    Henderson Library        |  Statesboro
|"It's Only a Job Description"|  Blues
| Georgia Southern University |