FTPEdit version 1.0

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Tue May 6 09:30:37 EDT 1997

Here's a very useful Windows95 utility I picked up yesterday.

"FTPEdit is a program I wrote for quickly and easily editing my web-pages.
Telnetting and using vi was a bit tedious, as was editing them on my
computer and then using FTP to transfer them over. FTPEdit alleviates the
extra step of using FTP to transfer the file to a remote computer by
automatically opening from and saving to an FTP site. Private use of this
product by individuals is free of charge"

http://www.mwc.edu/~khenr29j/FTPEdit/