Please Help

Vincent Andolina alrnd at access4.digex.net
Mon May 5 00:55:05 EDT 1997

I have been "mailbombed" by someone who forged my e-mail address as
'alrnd at access4.digex.net' and subscribed me to scores of worldwide mailing
lists (as far away as Australia, Germany, Israel, South Africa, etc.).
I've been subscribed to so many lists that I can't keep track of them all,
and therefore filter them out before reading the messages.
Please help me by writing to the appropriate contact person and asking that
they remove 'alrnd at access4.digex.net' from all the lists which they
maintain.
FYI, I think that the mailbomber is angry with me because I posted
information from U.S. government agencies (Food and Drug Administration,
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) regarding the dangers of GHB
(gamma-hydroxybutyrate) to various Usenet newsgroups.
Please accept my apologies, but I can't think of any other way to get off
these scores of mailing lists. Btw, 'alrnd at access4.digex.net' is not my
usual e-mail address -- it is an artifact of posting news through my ISP.
Thanks,
Vincent Andolina
P.S. This message will be sent semi-automatically in response to every
e-mail which my procmail filter intercepts.