converters & editors

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Fri May 2 15:27:33 EDT 1997

     Hot Dog is at http://www.sausage.com
     Transit is at
     http://www.infoaccess.com/products/transit/ht/htframe.htm

     You might also try browsing the area of Yahoo:
     Computers and Internet:Software:Internet:World Wide Web

     of checking out the Web developers site at http://www.stars.com

     Good Luck,

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com