FW: Librarian's attitudes toward filtering: The turning

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Thu May 1 17:50:58 EDT 1997

Did I miss something here?  Why can't Heather has two Mommies be in the
children's room?  I realize this is web4lib and not pubyac but the Heather
book needs to be available.  After all -- Heather and her two mommies live
just down the block and across the street from me.

> At 12:06 PM 4/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Mr. Burt wrote:
> >
> >If you say "you can't remove Heather has 2 Mommies from the children's
> >room", aren't you defending Heater in children's room?
> >
> >     Is this, perhaps, a clue as to David Burt's agenda? David, does
> >     "Heather has 2 Mommies" belong in the children's room?
> >
> >     Chuck

Dianne Harmon
Joliet Public Library
Joliet IL 60432