Image map question--help!

Walter Minkel walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Thu May 1 12:21:46 EDT 1997

Folks-- I have recently put up an image map on our public library summer
reading program site. It's at
<http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/kids/summer.html>. Please take a look.
If you do, you'll notice the yellow "link border" around the map.

I want to get rid of this border, or make it black without obliterating my
other links. Is there any way I can do it? This is my first image map; I
freely admit I had little idea of what I was doing. I just followed the
instructions from a book & did a lot of guessing, & no one else around
here knows anything much about image maps, either.

10-Q in advance! --W

Walter Minkel, Youth Librarian
Gresham Regional Library, 385 NW Miller Ave., Gresham, OR 97030
Voice (503)248-5164; fax (503)248-5198; walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us