Tiny freeware web browser?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon May 19 07:49:38 EDT 1997

For the Window side of things, let me recommend Opera (http://opera.nta.no/)
 in 16- or 32-bit flavors.  I doubt you can install it to a floppy disk,
but you can at least carry the 800k install program around, borrow space on
whatever computer you use, and uninstall afterwards.

Opera is also one of the slickest, most user-configurable, and fastest
browsers around, bar none.  A good antidote to the Big Two bloatware, which
increasingly serves the needs of publishers at the expense of users.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu
 ----