Netscape Bookmark File Owner's Name

kay kayt at gsb.usyd.edu.au
Tue May 13 20:45:04 EDT 1997

Mary,

to change the top level of your bookmarks in Netscape 3.0, do the
following:

Click on Options
Click on Mail and News Preferences
Click on Identity
In the 'Your Name' box, type the name of the Library
Close down Netscape, when you reopen Netscape the name will have changed

Regards,

Kay Tucker
Reference/Internet/Cataloguing Librarian
The Graduate School of Business
The University of Sydney
kayt at gsb.usyd.edu.au