Presentations Advice

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Fri May 9 18:41:29 EDT 1997

     I have found that NetAttache - from Tympani Software - works more
     easily than WebWhacker.  It uses a real browser, for one thing, and is
     considerably more flexible.  I loved WebWhacker, but we quit using it
     because the interface was proprietary and because they just haven't
     kept up with some of the other vendors.