Slanted Web Sites

John_Goldsmith jgoldsmi at rainbow.fvrcs.gov.bc.ca
Fri May 9 12:47:54 EDT 1997

Please excuse the cross posting of this message.

I'm in the process of building a unit on Media/Web literacy.  I need the
URL's of web sites with slanted, biased, prejudiced and otherwise distorted
information to use as examples - sites created by, (if they exist), groups
such as the Klu Klux Klan, the Neo Nazi party, White Supremacy groups, or
any other extremist organization for example.  If you've come across this
kind of site (or any other where you felt the information was deliberately
misleading, slanted or biased), please let me know.

If I get enough sites, I'll mount them on a Web page so others can use them
in a similar type situation.

Thanks for your help.

John Goldsmith,   Fraser Valley Distance Education School
http://www.fvrcs.gov.bc.ca   e-mail: jgoldsmi at rainbow.fvrcs.gov.bc.ca