Filters, homosexuality, responsibility, and so forth -Reply

KAREN SCHNEIDER SCHNEIDER.KAREN at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Thu Mar 27 08:03:39 EST 1997

I did a search for Club of Queer Trades as a 3,2,2,1 search (clu,of,qu,t) in Worldcat (formerly known as the OLUC).  What was interesting: the word "queer" was blocked in nearly all of the records--but occasionally popped up.  When I opened the first record in the list, this is what I saw:

Ü   6  245 14  The club of       trades ßh [microform] / ßc by Gilbert K.
Chesterton. Ý

And we all KNOW microform is the REAL obscenity!  ;-)

K. Schneider