printing problems

Bob Jones bjones at unf.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:28:48 EST 1997

Be sure to click on the "Stop" button before printing (This stops any
action or animation).  Also, if the text is white on a dark color, white
on white paper won't show up -- compensate by overriding the document's
colors in your options/general preferences/colors (Netscape).  If that
doesn't work, download the source, remove the color statements, and print
from the modified file.    bj

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Dominique Hallett wrote:

> Some of our students are having trouble printing from certain pages.
> They seem to be java script or cgi based pages. (I think)  Can anyone
> offer any suggestions?
>
> Dominique
> khallet at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu

Bob Jones                                    mailto://bjones@unf.edu
Head, Public Services Division and Systems Coordinator
University of North Florida Library          http://www.unf.edu/library/
P.O. Box 17605                               (904) 646-2552 (SC 861-2552)
Jacksonville, FL  32245-7605                 FAX: (904) 646-2719
                                             ARIEL: 139.62.208.88