Intranet Discussion Groups

Sean Dreilinger sean at kensho.com
Tue Mar 18 17:57:43 EST 1997

Charles, Vivian, Web Librarians...

Vivian Hung wrote:
> Can anyone point me to listservs or Usenet news groups on intranet for
> librarians? Many thanks.

i am a librarian running such a list, open to non librarians of course.
please send a one line message containing the single word subscribe to:

	intranet-request at kensho.com

the 180+ subscriber intranet list and accompanying web site:
<http://www.kensho.com/hip/> are temporarily frozen as they migrate with me
to a new job, but we should be back online and hosted by www.cyberworks.net
or www.interactivate.com shortly.

there is also a quiet european intranet list called intranet-lijst, and a
comp.*.intranet newsgroup was recently approved (hasn't shown up on my news
server yet). you'll find links to these and heck-a-plenty other intranet
stuff at the url above.

HTH!
--sean :-)
                                       sean dreilinger, mlis