Netscape command-line options

Chuck Bearden cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Mon Mar 17 13:57:45 EST 1997

Can anyone out there point me to documentation on command-line
options for Netscape 3.x under Win95?  I know that you can
specify a URL on the command line, but that URL won't act as
the home page for that session, just as the first page loaded.
The Home button still takes you back to the home page specified
in the registry settings.  I would like to be able to specify a
particular netscape.ini file from the command line, so that its
settings would replace those in the registry for that particular
inovocation of the app.

Thanks for any leads!

Chuck

Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Catalog Department		voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002