Win95 FTP Clients

Audrey B. Wright abwright at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Sun Mar 16 20:34:01 EST 1997

Is it possible to ftp from one remote host to another using ws_ftp? From
the little I've used it, I seem to remember that this was not possible
.... but I could be wrong.

Audrey B. Wright, Reference Librarian
Princeton University