Web Grapics Resources

Alan D Gale agale at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 10 11:28:03 EST 1997

      I am looking for high-end graphics resources for web design,
      such as royalty-free stock photos, backgrounds and so on.

      I am aware of some material available through Image Club
      (from Adobe), but would appreciate hearing from members of
      this list about products they have found useful.

      Please reply to me and not the list. Thanks.

                                           Alan Gale
                                           University of Guelph