Hillary Clinton and the Cybersitter genre

Mike Mitchell mdmit at texas.net
Fri Mar 7 11:38:32 EST 1997

At 07:54 AM 3/7/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Suppose the client device (browser, terminal, appliance, etc.) had a sign-in
>mechanism ... with a bonafide legal, demographic and psychographic profile
of >that user... what's wrong with this picture?
>Paul Hower
>
>Intermedia Marketing & Production, Inc.
>6595 Roswell Road
>Atlanta, GA 30328-3355
>404-256-1313

Please be sure to include your bonafide legal, demographic and psychographic
profile in all future posts. I'll be especially interested in your
psychographic profile. You might as well be the one to get the ball rolling.
Mike Mitchell
Technical Services Librarian
Dittlinger Memorial Library
New Braunfels, TX 78130