security breached by NaughtyRobot -Reply

Slavko Manojlovich slavko at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Tue Mar 4 06:20:57 EST 1997

I just completed a 4-day system administrator's course on Internet
security issues. The bottom line is that there are many easy ways
for hackers and/or crackers to compromise your system. One of the
many lessons learned from the course is that you have to turn
off JAVA/JAVASCRIPT/COOKIE support on your browser. You should also be
aware of which web sites you visit. An example of what can happen to
your workstation is found at:
  http://www.waste.org/crash
Don't accept any cookies. I checked out the [CRASH BUTTON] on my test
machine and yes, it crashed my workstation.

Slavko Manojlovich
Memorial University Of Newfoundland