[Fwd: Heaven's Gate online]

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Mon Mar 31 15:41:32 EST 1997

        Generally I have something to say about, well, everything. But I'm
speechless here. I saw the comet - but I've ALREADY got a life & don't need
a new one. Little touches like the $5 in each pocket and the packed
suitcases amaze me - did they think they were taking a bag along?
        Brrr. Maybe I'm more normal than I thought.

>Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:07:25 -0800
>Sender: web4lib at library.berkeley.edu
>From: Robert Terry <rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Re: [Fwd: Heaven's Gate online]
>

>Hi all,
>
>I knew this would hit the list, essentially its a freedom of speech and
>what is possible over the higher-level called Internet.  I am a realist,
>therein I ask whether one has seen the Comet, if not, it is not something
>to kill yourself over.  Though in poor taste, it is a joke, as were the
>suicides.  In this poor man's reality such is not an option, I live with
>the hand dealth me, and move on.
>
>Is there a Hell ?  Well, like Dad said, what do you think we are living.
>
>Yours truly,
>
>Bob Terry
>http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/
>800-846-1458 ext-18

 Stephen S. Hooley                "When the going gets
 Romulan Tech Support              weird, the weird

 Systems Group                     turn pro."

 Henderson Library                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

 Ga Southern Univ

 Statesboro, GA 30460