[Fwd: Heaven's Gate online]

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Mon Mar 31 13:26:07 EST 1997

Hi all,

I knew this would hit the list, essentially its a freedom of speech and
what is possible over the higher-level called Internet.  I am a realist,
therein I ask whether one has seen the Comet, if not, it is not something
to kill yourself over.  Though in poor taste, it is a joke, as were the
suicides.  In this poor man's reality such is not an option, I live with
the hand dealth me, and move on.

Is there a Hell ?  Well, like Dad said, what do you think we are living.

Yours truly,

Bob Terry
http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/
800-846-1458 ext-18