Kermit for Netscape

Steve Clancy sclancy at uci.edu
Wed Mar 19 16:03:11 EST 1997

Yes, Netterm is one of the best telnet applications I've found for Windows
3.1+.  In our case, it solved the problem of allowing continuous printing,
rather than screen by screen.  Though continuous printing (e.g., "printer
logging") is a common feature in DOS, and Windows modem communications
software, it seems to be absent from most telnet software. Netterm was one
exception.  The site licensing cost was VERY reasonable.  We now have it
installed on a bunch PCs running Windows NT.  It works very well.

By the way, I found Netterm on one of my favorite sources for software on
the web, "Stroud's CWSApps List" at "http://cws.iworld.com/16menu.html".

The section I frequent is " Stroud's Consummate Winsock Apps List" at
"http://cws.iworld.com/index.html".  This is THE place to "shop" for all
your telnet, winsock, ftp software needs!

--steve

Steve Clancy, M.L.S., Science Library, University of California, Irvine
            P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
  714-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy at uci.edu
           "You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!!!"