Metasearch engines

Tim Mallory tmallory at timberland.lib.wa.us
Wed Mar 19 14:09:50 EST 1997

We do teach classes and we include mention of metashearch engines.  the
only one to which we maintain a direct link from our website is
metacrawler.  My own use of metacrawler has shown that the majority of
good hits are from excite, so in the interest of saving time I now
frequently just do my search in excite.  I haven't changed what I teach in
the class, though.  HTH.

*Tim Mallory, Reference Librarian, Timberland Regional Library           *
*Aberdeen Library               Voice:   360-533-3937                    *
*121 E. Market St.                FAX:   360-532-2953                    *
*Aberdeen, WA  98520-5292      e-mail:   tmallory at timberland.lib.wa.us   *
*[__%\__"round and round goes the wind"  ecclesiastes i:6__%\__]))))}}>>>*