non-partisan materials

Becky Senf bsenf at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:51:15 EST 1997

FREE NON-PARTISAN MATERIALS ON ELECTED OFFICIALS

Hello!  I'm writing from Project Vote Smart, a national, non-profit and
non-partisan organization.  Since our inaugural year in 1992 we have been
providing FREE services to the public: we have a toll-free Voter's Research
Hotline (800-622-SMART), a Vote Smart Web Site (www.vote-smart.org), and
various publications including our U.S. Government: Owners Manual and the
Voter's Self-Defense Manual.  Our organization has received a huge grant to
supply public libraries with copies of our materials, in unlimited numbers.
We have posters, manuals and guides to the World Wide Web that are all
available for free.  My job is to assess the interest among public libraries
in receiving our information and materials and to design a plan for getting
materials to those interested.

If you would be interested in receiving materials at your library, would
like to preview copies of what is available, would be willing to discuss a
possible distribution plan or are interested in learning more about Project
Vote Smart, please e-mail me at libraries at vote-smart.org.  Project Vote
Smart is looking forward to working with public libraries!

Thank you!

Becky Senf
617-373-5032
Project Vote Smart