CDA

Ronnie Morgan rmorgan at Harding.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:14:48 EDT 1997

At 12:40 PM 6/30/97 -0700, Jon Lebkowsky wrote:
>Ronnie's statement is more like saying, "I support freedom of religion, but
>only for Baptists and Lutherans."

Well, I can somewhat see how you could say that I said that, which I
didn't, since you believe this issue to be a freedom of speech issue.  I
don't see it that way.  If you, as an adult, can have access to any of that
stuff, then the sites "freedom of speech" is not being hurt.  When a child
is denied access, the sites "freedom of speech" is not being hurt anymore
than it is when a child is denied access into an adult bookstore.

Ronnie

Disclaimer:  Views expressed are mine and mine alone.  My views or opinions
are NOT representative to Harding University.