Launching Programs from a Web Page Under Win. 3.11

TPTESAR at am.pnu.com TPTESAR at am.pnu.com
Mon Jun 30 11:46:58 EDT 1997

          I am seeking information about techniques for launching
          programs via links on a Web page using 16-bit versions of
          either IE or Netscape and Windows 3.11. For example, we have
          a local CD-ROM version of Medline available on our LAN.
          Normally people set up an icon in Program Manager to launch
          the Medline software. I would like to provide a way for
          people to do this by clicking on a link in a Web page. Any
          suggestions would be appreciated.

          Tim Tesar (tim.p.tesar at am.pnu.com)
          Pharmacia & Upjohn Research Library