InfoFinder: Needle in a CyberStack,Saturday, June 28,1997

John Albee albee at revealed.net
Sat Jun 28 15:36:04 EDT 1997

Hi web4lib Listmembers,

	Please let me know what you think of my info/tool pages: Needle in
a CyberStack

 at http://home.revealed.net/albee/

	There are currently several interlinked pages including Business
and Career Tools, the best of curriculum, research, reference, exploring,
what's cool, fun, Cybrarian's Favorites, etc.

	I've tried to keep it simple, powerful, quick-loading (Table Format
- no graphics), and useful - with links to all the best Search and Info
Tools in the world.  Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.  If you
know of a link that should be there please tell me!.  If you like it please
pass it on to your students, colleagues,listservs,newsgroups and webpages
you participate in - if you feel it is appropriate. Thanks!

John

John Albee                     mailto:albee at revealed.net
Teacher
Davenport Community Schools