Library IT Plans

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:06:46 EDT 1997

It's probably worth reiterating that EVERYTHING having to do with this
list, including but not limited to:

* The Archive - searchable (from April 1995 to the present) browseable
(same time period, by month sorted by either date, subject, or author)
* ListProc Commands - how to get off without annoying the list and making
yourself look like an idiot to 3,400 people
* The Reference Center - if you're a Web manager and you don't know about
this then what the heck are you thinking?
* The All-Important Posting Policy - ignore it at your peril
* The Troubleshooting Guide - so you don't know what happened? Come here
and be enlightened
* A gratuitous link to my Web page - hey, I'm only human...

are all available on the Web4Lib Web site at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/

Yes, that's right, a Web discussion with a Web site, what a concept!

Roy "it's too bad, but he think's he hilarious" Tennant
Web4Lib Czar and Pretentious Potentate