Dynix Automation System/User Survey

Mignon Morse library at popi.net
Wed Jun 25 10:20:03 EDT 1997

I am the Library Director in a small public Library.  We are seriously
considering upgrading to the Dynix Express system.  Will you please
answer the questions listed below and send them back to
library at wylie.tx.us?  I am really interested in smallpublic libraries.
Thank you in advance for your support.

1.  What is the size of your Library?

2.  Do you have a technical support person on your staff?

3.  If not, who maintains your system and does the upgrades?

4.  What system did you have before Dynix?

5.  What is the Dynix maintenance support like?  Do they respond
    quickly to problems?  Do they take  the time to walk you
    through the solution step by step?

6.  How often does your system break down?

Please respond to library at wylie.tx.us  Thanks for your assistance.