Pine to HTML?

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Tue Jun 24 08:11:14 EDT 1997

PINE creates mailboxes in the standard UNIX 'mbox' format, so anything that
can cope with that is fair game.  What I tend to use is "Hypermail" from
EIT.  More info can be found at

  http://www.eit.com/software/hypermail/

It will create indexes by Author, Thread, and Date.

Peter

--On Tue, Jun 24, 1997 4:32 AM -0700 "KAREN SCHNEIDER"

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                   http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html