Rageboy on Intranets

Louis Rosenfeld lou at argus-inc.com
Thu Jun 19 14:35:24 EDT 1997

Well, self-promotion seems to be going flame-free on this list.  ;-)

So I'd highly recommend that everyone also read the "Web Architect"
columns written by me and the other librarians at Argus.  Information
architecture for Web sites, with generous dollops of information science
and librarianship, available monthly in Web Review magazine
(http://www.webreview.com).  A complete list of columns is also available
(http://argus-inc.com/design/webarch.html).

cheers

Louis Rosenfeld                                             lou at argus-inc.com
Argus Associates, Inc.                                   http://argus-inc.com
109 Catherine Street                                   voice: +1.313.913.0010
Ann Arbor, MI  48104  USA                                fax: +1.313.213.8082

Founder, The Argus Clearinghouse:                http://www.clearinghouse.net
"Web Architect" monthly in Web Review magazine:      http://www.webreview.com