WEB4LIB digest 673

Lori A. Schwabenbauer, Camden County Library LORI at camden.lib.nj.us
Mon Jun 16 18:21:47 EDT 1997

In the places we use CyberPatrol, we have it set with all keyword filtering
off, and the only two categories we filter are "Full Nudity" and "Gross
Depictions."

After some testing with these settings, we found that access to sometimes
graphic materials on topics such as STDs, AIDS and homosexuality were still
available, while things like the "Hustler" site were not.

Lori A. Schwabenbauer               609-772-1636 x3336
Supervisor, Automation Services     fax 609-772-6105
Camden County Library               lori at camden.lib.nj.us
203 Laurel Road                     http://www.cyberenet.net/~ccl/
Voorhees, NJ  08043  USA            Opinions/ideas/gripes are mine.