Arena browser

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Jun 16 17:11:57 EDT 1997

I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for its use as a general purpose browser.
 It was originally developed as the W3C's testbed browser for HTML 3.0, as
Amaya is now their testbed browser/editor for HTML 3.2.  I haven't used
Arena since its version 0.9x days, but I don't exactly know what its new
owners hope to get from developing it further (W3C handed it off to
Yggdrasil Software--info available from www.w3.org).

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu
 ----