Netscape Communicator 4.0 for Win95

Kathy Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Jun 16 10:22:42 EDT 1997

I  thought I had mine set up correctly to use both telnet and tn3270, but I
found out when I was checking out what I'd done, that my setup only
accesses the University of South Alabama's catalog no matter where I'm
supposedly going to. This was not true with earlier versions of Netscape
before Communicator. First they made it more complicated to set up Netscape
to use these programs and now I can't figure out how to tell it to launch
the application but use the address listed.

Any ideas why this would I can only access my own catalog? I'm thankful I
haven't installed this on public work stations.

Kathy Wheeler                        kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
http://southmed.usouthal.edu/univlib/southcat.htm
University of South Alabama