Harvard Business School Core Collection

George Jenkins gjenkins at hbs.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:45:10 EDT 1997

At 08:17 AM 6/11/97 +0200, you wrote:
>> > Harvard Business School Core Collection list for collection development?
>
>Could anyone be so kind and give me the URL of the mentioned Harvard
>list?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Klaus Junkes-Kirchen

>Dr.Klaus Junkes-Kirchen
>Departmental Library of Economics and Business
>University Frankfurt, Germany
>Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt am Main
>Tel.: ++49 (+)69 798 22217
>WWW: http://www.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/FBB/FBBhome.html

You can order this book at the HBS Publishing web site:

http://www.hbsp.harvard.edu/

After entering your title, click on "Reference," and then on "Harvard
Business School Core Collection" to browse the descrption.  A library
nearby may have a copy you can browse.

I hope that this helps.

George

-----
The easiest way to predict the future is to invent it.
		- Anonymous
-----
George Jenkins                617.495.6837 (voice)
Business Information Analyst  617.496.3725 (fax)
Research Services             GJenkins at hbs.edu
Baker Library # 215           http://www.library.hbs.edu/
Harvard Business School       http://www.hbs.edu
Soldiers Field