X Rated Electronic Brown Wrapper

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Tue Jun 10 10:53:21 EDT 1997

I'm sorry but I'm starting to find this discussion too X-rated for my eyes
which are evidently more virginal that Mr. Burt's.  At what point did we
slip into the land of male fantasies and out of a serious discussion of
filtering?  Yes, Mr. Hooley, I understand you are being clever.  Mr.
Burt I don't stand at all since he seems to be promoting the very
subject that he finds so distressing.  I am afraid how much
further he will take this discussion...fortunatley my e-mail
doesn't display photos or I am sure I would find some from his
personal collection tastelessly displayed.  Filtering, my dear little
boys, has to do with more than displays of body parts that seems to fill
your purient little minds.  Lads, get out of the computer lab more and
into real life.  Meanwhile, is there any hope we can either get back
to a professional level of discussion, or cut this increasingly
annoying thread?  I know.  Delete, delete, delete.  I am without a
doubt speaking for myself and not my organization.  Dianne Parham, San Diego
Public Library