Car joke

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Tue Jun 10 09:07:19 EDT 1997

        Making the rounds lately is this story, which we have used over and
over as an illustration:

        An electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a computer
programmer were riding along ina car one fine day. Suddenly the car stalled
and rolled quietly to the side of the road. "It's the electrical system,"
guessed the electrical engineer. "It's the fuel system," hypothesized the
chemical engineer. With complete confidence, the computer programmer held up
his hand. "I don't know what it is," he assured them, "But I bet if we all
get out of the car and then get back in, it will start just fine."

 Stephen S. Hooley                "When the going gets
 Romulan Tech Support              weird, the weird

 Systems Group                     turn pro."

 Henderson Library                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

 Ga Southern Univ

 Statesboro, GA 30460     www2.gasou.edu/facstaff/hooleyss