The end of a thread

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Tue Jun 10 08:57:26 EDT 1997

        But is it OK to compare my ideological enemies to the Japanese, or
to Tojo? What if I say, 'you book-burnin' fascist brownshirt, you're no
better than Mussolini?' Would that be more conducive to a rational argument?
Would it end up as Hooley's Law? Would I just get flamed some more...

|   Stephen S. Hooley         |  Statesboro Ga
|  Romulan Tech Assistant     |  Home of the
|    Henderson Library        |  Statesboro
|"It's Only a Job Description"|  Blues