help - no DNS entry

Mary Bush mary_bush at email.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Jun 9 19:03:32 EDT 1997

Can anybody tell me what it means when there are repeat "no DNS" entries -
not just a couple of busy, unavailable URL's,  but 15 in a row?  The "no DNS"
looking, and each successive attempt at another URL brings the same
immediate response.  It happens at all times of day.  Could this be a problem
with our server?
A number of people within our building and on our Network, have
experienced this during the last couple of weeks.
I'm running Netscape 3.0, Windows 95.  Our LAN is on a Novell server, and
our web servers are Windows NT.
Thanks in advance.

Mary Bush