Objection to endless censorship thre

earl young eayoung at cais.com
Sun Jun 8 19:36:21 EDT 1997

The easy way to zap a thread - for those running Netscape 3.0 and above
(I don't know about other software) is to sort incoming email by
subject, click on the headings (filtering, wrappers, etc.) and delete.
Takes maybe 15 seconds.

I agree that the threads can grow a little overdone, but I have changed
some of my thinking based on reading posts from people with whom I would
earlier have disagreed.  I'm not real patient with flaming and other
sweeping messages, but the give-and-take of this list is valuable to me.

Earl Young