Electronic Brown Wrapper: Hustler via ILL

SHERYL DWINELL dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu
Fri Jun 6 19:44:46 EDT 1997

> How often do patrons access hardcore porn from a public library
> terminal?  hundreds, maybe thousands of times a day.

And, how many times a day do patrons at public libraries access
non-hardcore porn sites? Millions.  Think about it.

I agree that having hoards of 14 yr olds salivating over naked chicks at
some porn site is troublesome for the library, but is this anywhere near
the norm at public libraries across the U.S.?

I'd really like to see a reasoned, intelligent, adult discussion of this
issue without all the hyperbole and personal attacks.