Web Publisher 1.1 software -Reply

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Fri Jun 6 12:21:50 EDT 1997

     Microsoft products will do the job efficiently if your volume is low
     enough that you're not concerned with labor costs.  A major advantage
     of WebPublisher is that you can operate it in a batch mode.  You aim
     WebPublisher at a directory, for instance, and press a button.  You
     look later and it has converted all of the files.  They can run at
     night - which frees the station for tasks for which human attention is
     more appropriate.  Microsoft, Adobe, and other software players offer
     reasonable conversion tools that will do a job, but they kill you on
     labor and tie up machines.  Thus "volume" becomes the major variable.

     Earl Young